Why is Linkedin Data Scraping the best choice for B2B businesses?
According to Wikipedia, data is the most integral part of, and the foundation of, any businesses’ magnanimous and complex working systems. It is possible for organizations to understand their customers, predict consumer behavior, identify areas of opportunities and improvement, study market trends, make important business decisions, perform analysis and research etc. by processing data.
While there is a lot of data and information available on the Internet; extracting, gathering and collating this data manually from multiple data sources, then converting it into a required format of prospects and leads etc is very time consuming and tedious.
Data Scraping is a method that helps you simplify the above process and reduce the manual time and effort associated with it. Many sales automation software help you with Data Scraping by extracting relevant data from various sources. These sales automation tools, in fact, automate the entire process of data scraping and help organizations save valuable time and money.
In this blog, let us learn,
- What Data Scraping is
- Why is Linkedin Data Scraping the best choice for B2B businesses and
- How Sales Jarvis, a sales automation tool, helps with the automation of Data Scraping
What is Data Scraping?
- In simple terms, Data Scraping or Web Scraping is the process of extracting data and information from various sources on the Internet, automatically. These data sources can be websites, databases, applications etc.
- Depending on the need and requirement, data such as contact details of individuals or organizations, employee details and hierarchy, social media content, product information etc can be collected using Data Scraping tools and methodologies.
- The data collected through these scraping tools is then stored, collated and analyzed to inform decision making in research, analysis and development.
- Data Scraping is an effective way of data extraction that eliminates the tedious task of manually fetching and storing data, resulting in significant reduction of time and money.
- Automatic Data Scraping accelerates the entire process of Prospecting and Lead Generation, thereby speeding up the sales lifecycle of any business.
(Visit https://salesjarvis.ai/ to know more about Sales Jarvis, a Sales automation tool.)
Is Linkedin Data Scraping the best choice for B2B businesses?
LinkedIn is the most widely used business networking portal across the world that gives you the best opportunity to build connections that can help you grow your business. LinkedIn is the goldmine of data and information with more than 95% of businesses, senior level executives and employees present on the platform.
Data Scraping from LinkedIn can extract the maximum and best possible prospects and leads for B2B businesses and help them reach their targeted audience. Scraping data on LinkedIn can provide businesses with a well defined, relevant and comprehensive list of suitable prospects and qualified leads that can be used to create an effective LinkedIn Outreach campaign.
Disclaimer : LinkedIn is best in most cases but depending on your product/service there could be other sources more suited. For example, if you want to reach out to recently funded startups then Crunchbase or Angel.co could be more appropriate.
Sales Jarvis for LinkedIn Data Scraping
- Sales Jarvis, is a Sales acceleration tool that automates your entire sales cycle by implementing data scraping, prospecting automation, contact discovery, lead generation, email outreach, linkedIn outreach, outbound marketing, appointment generation and much more.
- Based on criteria and filters that define your Ideal Customer Profile, Sales Jarvis helps you extract relevant information about your ideal customers.
- Sales Jarvis implements an automated Data Scraping technique for mining and extracting all available information of prospective clients from LinkedIn.
- After Data Scraping from LinkedIn, Sales Jarvis allows you to export this data to a CSV spreadsheet or a CRM, or enrich it further with contact numbers and validated email addresses. You can also automate lead engagement once the data is enriched.
- Not only does Sales Jarvis help companies build their own workflows depending on their criteria while scraping data but also provides a library of already existing workflows which companies can use, some examples of which are targeting recently funded companies, targeting actively hiring companies, etc.
- Sales Jarvis doesn't stop here, It does a whole lot of things - Connect with us NOW to see SALES JARVIS in action and to ACCELERATE your SALES cycle.